Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cat Adventures News

Hi guys. Me, Hershey, Hershey Bug, and Icepaw, are having monthly meetings. I will talk in orange. Hershey will talk in Bold, Hershey Bug will talk in green, and Icepaw in gray. Lets get are news started.


Hi guys. Enjoying my takeover? A few weeks ago before we had no Internet, I posted a video we put together. If you haven't seen in here it is.



Wasn't that nice. Well I have been away so long I am running short on the schedule. I might have to push back the new Cats on the Run. :( But you will see it soon.

Kate Cary have informed us that Yellowfang's Secret has been published! Here is a sneak peek.

by Kate Cary on October 9th, 2012
It’s that time of year again! (Okay, it’s a bit later than usual because of the exciting arrival of Survivors in August.)
I know you’ve been waiting to read about one of Warrior’s best characters. Yellowfang is absolutely one of my favourites and Cherith Baldry will have done a brilliant job telling her story. I can’t wait to read it. My copy arrived in the post yesterday so you know what’ I’ll be doing today.
I hope there won’t be too many tears along the way.



Also if you went to the Blog Ninjas page today, the Blog Ninjas have arrived. They just have been scarred a bit to share there adventures. Oh and Thank you for voting on which clan to be in. The winner is ThunderClan!


 
Hey there, Hershey Bug here. Have you heard? The Halloween party is supposed to be great. See this ad.


This ad will change.

Here is a sneak peek from Polo Field and Businesmoose!

Polo Field 350px.png

 Businesmoose 350px.png

 Also here is the new music video from Cadence and the Penguin Band.

 
Wow I have allot. Here is a Game On from Disney Channel.
 
 
Hi guys. Here is some news from Roary Scrawl over at the daily growl.
 
Posted by on October 11, 2012

Just when you thought you were safe (hurtling through the Swooniverse at warp speed) in the escape pod… BOOM. A crash landing leaves you stranded on an asteroid. Meet some brand new friends (?) Wally Warpspeed, Fizzy the Lipsmacking Bubbly and the Astro Gremlins and use your Super Moshi powers to save the day.

 
Have you seen this weeks Featured Art? This is buy LionKingLuvr!
 
Here is some art by a very good artist named: Golden7934. This art is not in the Art Page yet.
 
 


 
Oh I forgot. Kate Cary posted this.
 
by Kate Cary on October 5th, 2012rss
 
This post is inspired by a comment by Jade. She used online personality tests to work out the traits of all our favourite cats. I love the chart she’s made and I thought you would all enjoy the discussion, so I’ve shared her ideas in a post.
This is what Jade wrote in her comment:
“After spending a very long time working, it’s finally done – my Warrior Cats MBTI Chart! Each of these warrior cats corresponds with a personality type, which can be determined using any MBTI test (you can find some good ones online).
It was a bit of a struggle to match each personality type to a cat, but I did the best I could. In case you’re not familiar with these pictures, from left to right:
1st Row – Firestar, Hollyleaf, Bluestar, Jayfeather
2nd Row – Yellowfang, Feathertail, Leafpool, Dovewing
3rd Row – Sol, Silverstream, Brambleclaw, Hawkfrost
4th Row – Lionblaze, Graystripe, Squirrelflight, Crookedstar
Just something I’ve been working on that I wanted to share with you guys :3″


Keep Exploring,
Never use my advise,
Keep waddling,
Be brave,

Cat Adventures

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment